Thursday 30 May 2013

Degree Show Building!

Over the last few weeks we have been clearing the studio, painting boards and putting up our work ready for assessments and then the degree show!

I have also been making things at home with the extra fabric print I did, I have always liked making things but not had much chance whilst being at University. 

Since I always like to be different I chose to make some triangular cushions, to fit in with my geometric theme, and also a bean bag, since I had lots of fabric to play with!

I enjoy doing my research so have been scouring blogs and Pinterest to find some interesting and inspirational ways to possibly display my work too.


Heres where my inspiration has come from, pictures of my work and show space to follow soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment