Thursday 13 June 2013

Staffordshire University Show and Tell Degree Show!

Friday was our opening night, was great to see the studio full of people looking at everyones work, and all making really positive comments. All our hard work payed off and all the work looked great.

I was honoured to be chosen to represent the course by a piece of my work being selected to be framed and hung in the entrance hall where the opening speeches and awards took place.

The work done for Stoke On Trent's Transformation garden was also shown off on a course success story board and on some of the huge posters which is brilliant!

Here are a few images of the my work in the show!




My degree show space, two layer fabric length, canvases, cushions and wallpaper!






Work chosen to represent Surface Pattern at Staffordshire University.


Cushion photograph (far right) on exhibition poster.


My work in the corridor.


Course success stories in the corridor.




No comments:

Post a Comment