Wednesday 5 June 2013

Little Competition Entry

I always love to take photos everywhere I go if something happens to catch me eye, you never know when they might come in handy. And if not its always something nice to look back on.

I came across the Tigerprint Photographic Blanks Competition, to enter up to 5 images that would be suitable for a card in Marks And Spencer.

Tigerprint competitions can be found here:

designcompetition.tigerprint.uk.com

Since I have thousands of images to choose from I had a good look through and chose the ones I though were the best and most appropriate.

These are the 5 I have entered:







I liked the idea of the want to look beyond something, through a door or window, behind a gate or through a gap in some buildings.

So hopefully my happy snapping will pay off, worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment