Tuesday 2 July 2013

New Designers

Last week I was at New Designers with the other Surface Pattern and Textile Surfaces students who had chosen to go.

It was a great experience, and very successful!

Was lovely to talk to people about my work and get some great feedback about what I have produced at my time at University. I think the experience is invaluable in terms of meeting people, making contacts in the industry and practising talking to strangers about your work!
It has definitely helped me!

Now University is all finished (apart from Graduation on the 12th July!) I am doing some placements, competitions and maybe some freelance work if I can squeeze it all in, I like to keep myself busy!

Here are a few snaps I took whilst at New Designers:

















No comments:

Post a Comment